MENU

Slide

Friday, November 30, 2007

http://fidelistoh.livejournal.com/914.html#cutid1
DIY boybeater spree for guy/girls closing by this weekend.
Do order now if you wanna secure a slot for yourself! (:
I do accept email orders @ fidelistoh@gmail.com
or if you're on my msn
you can tell me your orders.
Thanks for your support girls.



Yesterday I was waiting for my boy
to come & fetch me for dinner,
and i got so bored i actually paste on
some falsies in my plushie toydog.
HAH! So gay!



We went to Tao's restaurant for dinner,
I'm quite disappointed this time round thou,
It's not so good as how it used to be,
although the service is still excellent,
portion became alot smaller,
the creme brulee is not as fantastic anymore. ):


Picture taken by one of the waiter.

And i think might be down be food poisoning or sth,
vomited like 3times last night and once this morning.
and my lower abdomen keep having
this piercing aching feeling, hurts like hell. ):





Jill Stuart! http://jillstuart-beauty.com/menu.html
Jill Stuart's Cosmetics are high end cosmetics.
(think Chanel, Dior)
and are only available in Japan, not even in USA.
They are very popular in Japan and Taiwan and
stocks usually get snapped up as soon as they're released.



My shu uemura's blush is finishing!

So i just ordered the Mix Compact Blush (1st picture on top)
in Hot Cherry 04, a peachy colour.
and it costed me a whooping 71SGD!
But it's sooo worth it luh,
The packaging is oh oh oh so queen-ish!
It comes with this retractable brush with is made of goat hair.

I'm so tempted to get the pressed powder,
seems like it'll give the pinkish glowy effect after usage luh.
And again, the package is so so so so nice!
With the tassels that create such an old school look.
Should i get it? But it's 75.90 wth shipping leh.

If i get it, i means i spent a total of 147SGD today.
My big ass boyfriend will kill me.
(although it's not his money. :x)



Why Singapore always don't have all these brands
with all the fanastic packaging uh!
Then have to make us custom purchase (CP) thru agents
and it'll be more expensive then getting from japan.
So sucky, tsk.

I WANNA GO JAPAN LAH!
*whines and kick arnd*

Anyway, anybody who wants to order
their cosmetics too can order from here
http://community.livejournal.com/_spreee/1745417.html#cutid1
Who can resist!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Very helpful advice within this post!

It's the little changes that produce the biggest changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!
Feel free to visit my homepage football news now